Hello FBTH Family!
We have a lot of important information to share about the month of March and what is going on! Let’s get started:
- We are going to be doing a selfie challenge called #ExpressYourself! We are going to challenge you to share a photo of yourself doing something creative, silly, or charitable. Make sure to put #ExpressYourself, #IncludeMe, and #FromBrushToHeart so we know to put your picture on our website during our weekly roundup.
- Our Donation Day this month is on March 21st (Wednesday), and we are on the lookout for awesome places to donate to! If you know of a cool and deserving organization that would benefit from a donation of art supplies, please email frombrushtoheart.org
- The office of From Brush to Heart will be closed from 4pm on Sunday, March 11th until 1pm on Sunday, March 18th.
- We are in the process on voting on whether or not to do the EB Arts and Music Festival this June, so stay tuned for updates!
- We are always taking donations on our YouCaring page and on our main website. Any amount is always greatly appreciated!
- Today, March 8th, is International Women’s Day. From Brush to Heart is fortunate to have an executive board with 7 female powerhouses. We are a board of strong, devoted, and powerful women who want to make a difference in this world. We applaud every woman, today and every day, and we encourage you to remain the badass humans that you are. To quote one of my favorite women from one of my favorite movies: “You are kind, you are smart, you are important.” ~Aibileen Clark, The Help.