Hello FBTH Family!
- Another year of From Brush to Heart is coming to a close, and we are so grateful for the people who have helped us in 2017. Thank you to our online supporters, our festival patrons, and everyone who donated to us this year. Thank you to everyone who put themselves out there to help someone else this year–when you reach out a hand for the world, the world reaches a hand out for you.
- I would also like to thank my Executive Board for such a great year. Thank you to Kaitlin, Aliyah, Kara, Kevin, Leanne, Deja and Kim for helping out in every way possible.
- This year has been a great one for FBTH. Some highlights are that we:
~Donated 287 Art Kits
~Raised $400 in Donations
~Gave to 14 charities
~Maintained a strong social media presence on 4 different platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WordPress)
~Added 2 new board members to our team
~Expanded our office
~and strengthened the brand of From Brush to Heart Inc.
- Our next Donation Day is December 27th to an organization that gives back to the community
- The Office of From Brush to Heart will be closed from December 19th at 11:00am until January 2nd at 9:00am.
On behalf of the entire team of From Brush to Heart, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year. We will see you in 2018!