Hello Team FBTH!
Happy Earth Day to everyone! This holiday reminds us how fortunate we are to live on such a beautiful planet. This day also reminds us of what steps we need to take in order to preserve this world, and in light of that, we want to share with you a few tips for staying environmental friendly while being an artist:
- Try to use recycled material whenever you can when producing art
- Always recycle unused materials and save them for another project
- Share your supplies with others to cutback on waste
- Never dump leftover paint water down into the sewer
- Always make sure you turn off any lights in your art studio when you aren’t around
With these tips, you are ready to create some amazing art!
Just a few reminders:
-The Spring Fest (Fine Arts Festival) is coming soon! The event will take place on June 3rd (rain date June 4th) from 10am to 4pm. From Brush to Heart will have a booth at the festival and we will have a card making station, art kits for sale, prizes and more, so make sure you swing by!
-Our next Donation Day is on May 12th and we will be donating spring themed art crafts.
-We are still accepting donations on our GoFundMe page for the From Brush to Heart Center. Please go check out the details on the main page!
-If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us 🙂